How do I request a Project Robby Keepsake Set?
- On the 24th of every month at 9 AM CST the Project Robby request form opens for new requests. You can find more information HERE as well as some more answers to commonly asked questions. Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Where can I find more information about making crochet donations to Project Robby?
- For more information on crochet/knit donations please email Sherry (Robby’s MiMi) at email@example.com. She will send you our current needs as well as our information packet. It is important to read through our information packet before you begin making items to make sure they follow our guidelines.
What other ways can I help Project Robby?
- We are always accepting donations through Paypal. We are a 501(c)3, which means that your donation is tax deductible. We are an all volunteer run organization, so each donation goes directly to helping continue our mission. To donate click here: Click Here to donate through PayPal.
- Follow us on our social media pages. You can find us on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Interact with us on our social media pages by clicking, commenting, and sharing.
- Start a Fundraiser on Facebook for Project Robby. These fundraisers are a great way to spread the word about Project Robby as well as raise funds.
- We have an Amazon Wish List of items that we need. If you would like to purchase some of these items for us please click here: Click Here to view Amazon Wish List
- Purchase a t shirt to help spread the word about Project Robby