- What color of hats, blankets, and cocoons do you accept?
-We accept any color of hats, blankets and cocoons. However, please be mindful that these items will be going to angel babies. If you would like to know what our current specific color needs are, click here
- What color of Angel Wings do you accept?
-We ask that the angel wings are all white or cream
- Do I need to use a certain type of fabric or yarn?
-We accept any type of yarn of fabric used to make hats, blankets and cocoons. Since these items will be going to angel babies, there are less restrictions.
- Do I need to wash my items before sending them to you?
-No, items do not have to be pre-washed. However, if items are coming from a smoking household, we do appreciate it if they are washed before sending.
- Where do I send the items that I have made?
-You can send items to:
P.O. Box 783
Goddard, KS 67052
- What size of blankets?
-We accept blankets sizes 10″x10″ to 24″x36″
- What size of hats?
-We accept hats from 4 weeks gestation through preemie size hats
- Where can I find patterns?
-We do not require any specific patterns, but you can find some patterns that our volunteers use HERE
- I am unable to sew, knit or crochet, but I want to help. What can I do?
-Even if you do not sew, knit, or crochet there are several ways that you can help us!
- If you are an Amazon shopper, you can log into amazon smile before you purchase your items. If you select Project Robby as your charity of choice, .05% of your purchase will go directly toward Project Robby with no cost to you!
- We have an Amazon Wish List of items that we need. If you would like to purchase some of these items for us please click here:Click Here to view Amazon Wish List
- We are always accepting donations through Paypal. We are a 501(c)3, which means that your donation is tax deductible. To donate click here:Click Here to donate through PayPal
- Share with your friends and family about Project Robby
- We have two fundraisers a year that you can participate in
- Purchase a t shirt to help spread the word about Project Robby