- What color of hats and blankets do you accept?
-We accept any color of hats and blankets. However, please be mindful that these items will be going to angel babies. Many of our requests are for traditional baby colors.
- What color of Angel Wings do you accept?
-We ask that the angel wings are all white or cream
- Do I need to use a certain type of fabric or yarn?
-We accept any type of washable yarn of fabric used to make hats and blankets. Since these items will be going to angel babies, there are less restrictions.
- Do I need to wash my items before sending them to you?
-No, items do not have to be pre-washed. However, if items are coming from a smoking household, we do appreciate it if they are washed before sending. If you have pets and are able to use a lint roller on items before sending that is helpful but not required.
- Where do I send the items that I have made?
-You can send items to:
P.O. Box 783
Goddard, KS 67052
- What size of blankets?
-We accept blankets sizes 6″x6″ to 36″x36″
- What size of hats?
-We accept hats from 4 weeks gestation through preemie size hats
- Where can I find patterns?
-We do not require any specific patterns.
- I am unable to sew, knit or crochet, but I want to help. What can I do?
-Even if you do not sew, knit, or crochet there are several ways that you can help us!
- If you are an Amazon shopper, you can log into amazon smile before you purchase your items. If you select Project Robby as your charity of choice, .05% of your purchase will go directly toward Project Robby with no cost to you!
- We have an Amazon Wish List of items that we need. If you would like to purchase some of these items for us please click here:Click Here to view Amazon Wish List
- We are always accepting donations through Paypal. We are a 501(c)3, which means that your donation is tax deductible. To donate click here:Click Here to donate through PayPal
- Share with your friends and family about Project Robby
- We have two fundraisers a year that you can participate in
- Purchase a t shirt to help spread the word about Project Robby